Home Builders Foundation expanded its board of directors to 29 individuals. Returning board members are Niki Abeyta, Devin Bundy, Nathan Colburn, Lane Haberer, John Hovde, Jim Iversen, John Keith, Terry Kyger, Christine Layne, Mackenzie Leatherman, Derek Longwell, Adam McCartie, Jeff McGovern, Ashley Reutter, Cheryl Schuette, Mike Smith, Mike Tayloe, Heather Thomas, Luke Waugh, Marci Whitman, Bill Wood, and Kate Wyeth.
New members joining the board are –
- Geoff Haskell with Builders FirstSource. Geoff supports the HBF because of the “unbelievable way in which the HBF improves peoples’ lives through a simple ramp, widened door, or an accessible shower. I’m excited to contribute to this cause, and our community!”
- Kacey Keough with Brookfield
- Dan Lowe with Alpine Lumber. Dan “knows the value and healing power that others can bring to people in need. What HBF brings to its clients is very tangible and visual, and I’m looking forward to being more directly involved with helping!”
- Larry Malone with Berkeley Homes joined the board “because giving back to our community is enjoyable and rewarding. I hope to increase our involvement and help continue the great work of the HBF”.
- Damian Rosenberg with Personal Assistance Services of Colorado (PASCO)
- Kevin Seward with Weyerhaeuser
We are looking forward to a great 2020 with these incredible individuals now a part of the HBF board of directors, and our HBF crew.