1. I hereby grant full permission to HBF to prepare, use, reproduce, publish, distribute, and exhibit the items
checked above in or in connection with the production of promotional videos, web sites, social media, still photography,
motion picture films, television tapes, film or sound track recordings, publications for informational
purposes, news media releases, or any other purpose deemed necessary in the interest of the mission of
HBF whether now known or hereafter devised.
2. I hereby waive all rights of privacy or compensation, which I may have in connection with the use of the
items checked above in or in connection with said promotional videos, web sites, still photography, motion
picture films, television tapes, film or sound track recordings, publications for informational purposes,
news media releases and any use to which the same or any material therein may be put, applied or adapted
3. I hereby release and transfer to HBF and any of its agents, all rights regarding the above-mentioned
material to copyright or trademark the same in its own name or otherwise.
4. I enter into this Release under Colorado law, and understand and agree that it is intended to be as full,
complete, and broad as Colorado law allows. I agree any dispute related to or involving this Release shall
be subject to arbitration in Denver, Colorado, in accordance with the rules of Judicial Arbitration &
Mediation Services (JAMS). The arbitrator shall have full authority to provide injunctive relief, including
temporary or permanent restraining orders, and other equitable relief, which shall be enforceable through
the District Court of Denver, Colorado, as any other judgment in accordance with the Colorado Rules of
Civil Procedure. I agree that any provision of this release is held to be invalid, nevertheless, the balance of
the release shall continue in full force and effect.
5. This Release may be revoked by the undersigned at any time, following which HBF shall not use the items
checked above in any future materials; provided, however, that HBF shall not be prohibited from the use of
materials prepared prior to the revocation date of this release.