Colorado’s largest day of giving, Colorado Gives Day, is taking place on Tuesday, December 10, 2019. On this day, thousands of people come together to support Colorado nonprofits like ours.
When you donate to the Home Builders Foundation, you help us build independence, provide opportunities and elevate lives for individuals and families with disabilities in our community.
As we wrapping our 26th year serving those who are in need of accessibility solutions in metro Denver, we’ve set a goal to raise $25,000 on Colorado Gives Day this year.
Thanks to the $1 Million Incentive Fund from Community First Foundation and FirstBank, your donation goes further on momentous day. To donate to us on Colorado Gives Day, go to ColoradoGives.org/hbfdenver to make you gift on Tuesday, December 10th.
Or, schedule your donation early!
How to Schedule Your Donation in Advance
Scheduled donations are available November 1 through December 9 for Colorado Gives Day 2019. Here’s how to schedule a donation for Colorado Gives Day:
- Click this Link to the HBF Colorado Gives Day Page.
- Click their “DONATE” button.
- Enter or select your donation amount.
- Under Donation Frequency, make sure “Colorado Gives Day” is selected. This option will schedule the donation to process on Dec. 10, 2019, Colorado Gives Day.
- Complete additional fields and click “ADD TO CART.”
- click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.” Log into or create a donor account and enter payment information.
- Click “SUBMIT.”
Thank you for your generous support of the HBF!