Giving independence, dignity and possibilities.
The Home Builders Foundation provides opportunities
for individuals and families with disabilities
to achieve quality of life and positively enrich their community.
- From 1993 to today, the HBF has completed more than 1350 projects. In 2016, the HBF completed 75 projects with a retail value of more than $600,000!
- On average for the past 5 years, for every $1 granted to a project, the Home Builders Foundation has been able to provide $7.50 in retail value to the people it served. This is possible because so much of the construction materials and labor for each project was donated and/or discounted by our generous partners and volunteers.
- We could not do the work that we do without volunteers! Every year, approximately 600 companies, individuals and community partners choose to support the HBF through in-kind, financial and time contributions.
- During the 6th Annual Blitz Build, more than 200 volunteers came together over three days to build 17 accessible ramps across the Denver metro area.
- View the 2015 HBF Annual Report for a closer look at what the HBF accomplished last year.
Beth Forbes, Executive Director
Office (303) 551-6721
Lindsay Hall, Program Administrator
Office (303) 551-6724
HBF Board of Directors
Senior Officers of the Board of Directors:
Bill Wood, President Elect
Dan Merciez, Past President
Brad Brubaker, Treasurer
Jennifer Eye, Secretary
Nathan Colburn, Gifting Committee Chair
Members of the Board of Directors:
Niki Abeyta, Craig Hospital
Michael Beninati, Windemere Metro Denver Real Estate
Stephanie Beninati, Strategic Insurance Services
Karen Brooks, TRI Pointe Homes
Jon Cohen, Weyerhaeuser
Jeremy Evans, Alpine Lumber
Lori Gorzynski, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Lane Haberer, Haberer Carpentry
Jesse Hamilton, Land Title Guarantee Company
Chris Hammond, Dalla Hammond
John Hovde, Infinity Home Collection
Dave Jackson, Jackson Design Build
Ken Jensen, Aspenwood Capital
John Keith, Harvard Communities
Mackenzie Leatherman, Ferguson
Derek Longwell, FirstBank
Ben Meyerhoff, Former HBF recipient
Scott Moberg, Joyce Homes
Ashley Reutter, Lennar
Greg Ulvedal, Specialty Appliance
John Van Dyk, Van Dyk Construction
Luke Waugh, Saddleback Design